How To Get The Most From Your Natural Handmade Soaps
- A happy soap is a dry soap.
- Do not leave your soap sitting in water.
- Use a slotted or ridged soap dish instead.
- Do not rub the bar on your skin.
- Use a wash cloth or loofah to generate the rich, moisturizing lather – the moisturizing goodness is in the lather.
All our natural herbal soap bars are handcrafted using the cold-processed method with these ingredients in common: distilled water, saponified extra virgin olive, palm oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil, shea butter, castor oil, essential oils, colloidal oatmeal, kaolin clay, vitamin E oil.
No two bars will ever be exactly the same. Colors and shapes may also vary slightly from order to order because botanicals like aloe vera and coconut do vary in colors. Some natural & raw ingredients such as shea butter are usually handcrafted, and therefore may cause a deviation in color of each soap batch.
Of course, care is always taken to ensure that the general quality is similar, but some variations will likely occur. This only adds to their unique character.