This soap contains activated charcoal. Natural handmade soap made with natural and exotic butter and oils to nourish skin and keep skin subtle and moisturized.
- Activated charcoal can:
- wash away stubborn perspiration odors
- absorb odors
- wash away cigarette smoke odors
- ease the pain and itching of insect bites.
- treat acne
- draw dirt and toxins from pores making them smaller and cleaner
- Fragrance: - Spearmint essential oil
- Ingredients: distilled water, saponified extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, rice bran oil, shea butter, castor oil, activated charcoal, colloidal oatmeal, kaolin clay, essential oil, vitamin E. oil
- Weight: 4.5 ozs each
- Contains no harsh artificial foaming agents (detergent), no thickener, parabens, alcohol, petroleum, animal fat and artificial preservatives that are found in a lot of commercial bath products.
Your visit is very important to us. We strive to provide you with excellent service, price and selection. We welcome your queries and orders.
Nature’s Darling offers $4.50 flat rate shipping for purchases less than $45. This flat rate shipping applies to domestic orders only and does not apply to international orders. Orders are usually processed in 1 – 2 business days.
Because the products are considered cosmetics, all purchases are final.
This is a secure website. We do not see or have your payment info – all payments are made through Paypal, a safe, easy way to pay, and they keep your info protected and secured.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any time. If the website displays an incorrect price, we reserve the right to cancel your order and provide a refund.
Shipping costs are displayed before you finalize your order
If your order is being shipped off the mainland shore, additional shipping fees will apply. You will be notified of these fees before we ship your order.
Additional shipping fees will apply. You will receive an e-mail from Paypal / Nature’s Darling with the statement for the additional shipping cost.
Incorrect Address / Non Deliverable / Refused Shipments
If the customer has made an address error, the customer is responsible for additional shipping costs.