The sole purpose of infusing this soap batter with organic herbal green tea instead of distilled water is to help rejuvenate your skin cells. Green tea always makes a difference in any skincare product.
- Nutrient-packed herbal green teamoisturizes the skin and fights inflammation.
- It is also antioxidant-packed to help prevent damage to the skin caused by free radicals.
- It’s ‘breakout-buster’ properties have also been documented.
- Scent: a delicate blend of peppermint, geranium and rosemary essential oils
- Ingredients: organic herbal green tea, saponified extra virgin olive, palm oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil, shea butter,castor oil,essential oils,colloidal oatmeal, kaolin clay, vitamin E oil.
- Weight: 4.5 ozs
- Contains no harsh artificial foaming agents (detergent), no thickener, parabens, alcohol, petroleum, animal fat and artificial preservatives that are found in a lot of commercial bath products.
Your visit is very important to us. We strive to provide you with excellent service, price and selection. We welcome your queries and orders.
Nature’s Darling offers $4.50 flat rate shipping for purchases less than $45. This flat rate shipping applies to domestic orders only and does not apply to international orders. Orders are usually processed in 1 – 2 business days.
Because the products are considered cosmetics, all purchases are final.
This is a secure website. We do not see or have your payment info – all payments are made through Paypal, a safe, easy way to pay, and they keep your info protected and secured.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any time. If the website displays an incorrect price, we reserve the right to cancel your order and provide a refund.
Shipping costs are displayed before you finalize your order
If your order is being shipped off the mainland shore, additional shipping fees will apply. You will be notified of these fees before we ship your order.
Additional shipping fees will apply. You will receive an e-mail from Paypal / Nature’s Darling with the statement for the additional shipping cost.
Incorrect Address / Non Deliverable / Refused Shipments
If the customer has made an address error, the customer is responsible for additional shipping costs.